Saturday, November 2, 2013

Take me to the candy shop




Alex just went back to bed - Im here listening to Shania Twain. Damn, she's a genius! Gotta love these beautiful and tasteful videos. Thank you daddy for introducing me to Shania Twain when I was about 6 years old.  

For me Halloween is over. My costume is covered in all kinds of alcoholic drinks and smells like tobacco and hotdogs. I'm so glad that we don't celebrate Halloween in Finland - yet. I think next year I'll just try to do the trick or treat and go to ghost haunting ! This kind of lifestyle that you sleep approximately 5 hours every night doesn't suit for me. 

I dont like kids, especially babies, but this is funny 

I'm really tired and I want to go to bed also. I have to go to party to Frankfurt tonight with Annika and I feel like I weight about 5890289 kg and smell like 872646 hotdogs. I'm such a lady 

I'm just gonna post a little summary about our Halloween. No words, just pictures. Enjoy you little bunnyrabbitreaderkisskisselephant and I can assure you that we come in to your dreams. Peace and blessings 

Just had to post this photo, because Alex doesn't like old people. These are some random grannies + grandpa

























ROUND NUMBER 2 
























YEAP that was it. We had so much fun and we got to know some new people. Thank you german people who wanted to talk with us and encouraged us to talk german! And a big thank for the amazing minicar driver, who took us to Tannys party from Marktplatz. You're amazing!

Ps. I'm really sorry that this post isn't funny. I'm not working well right now - maybe next week Alex will post a stupid video about us. Probably, I don't promise anything.


With hotdogarmits love,
Meri

No comments:

Post a Comment