Saturday, October 26, 2013

ALEX

This is Alex

She's the other part of Broke Internationals, the American one. Her name is Alex, she's 20 and her birthday will be 18.12. - We're gonna have a big party on December! 

The first time when I saw her, I thought she's quiet and that she doesn't like me - she's quite the opposite! She's loud, she loves me and she's just fucking awesome. Sorry for my bad language, I'm not sorry höhö.


The first night together

We were sitting next to each other in the bus sending pictures 

Alex doesn't like microwaves that much; when her food gets cold, she doesn't want to warm it again. The same goes to tea and coffee; she drinks it, even though it's cold.

We moved to our house! 

Alex likes the color pink. She loves animals and wants to get a cat in our apartment.

Alex eating finnish candy in a S-bahn!

Alex likes to meditate. One night we went out, she said she feels like she's high because of meditation. She really has the strength to concentrate and she can keep her mind about things - I mean if she wants something, she's gonna get it. I really envy that part of her. 


The annoying laundry day in Unterhof

Alex doesn't like licorice; I will get some finnish licorice to her and then she'll love it! Whoop whoop
She loves black chocolate and is always making something good for us.  




We have our weird moments and I have a lot of videos of Alex where she's dancing. I love her sense of humor, especially when she can get my stupid jokes. The way that she makes people feel around her is really really amazing; you can only feel like home around her. She's always making sure, everything's ok. So unselfish.

We were going to eat Spaghetti eis!

Alex is an vegetarian, even though we ate some turkey for the first lunch in our house. She likes eggs, loves spinach and could cover the whole fucking sachertorte with sahne. She's mad about whipped cream and of course peanut butter and nutella - especially the mixture of them. 




Alex is an amazing cook! And that's one of her dreams, to have own restaurant. She makes the best avocado pasta and cookies. She knows that she's good at cooking, and that makes her cookings more better! She has the talent, and she's not afraid to use it. One time she made a cake and was unsure if it's good. It was just fucking awesome! I could have swam in that cake. 

DJ's birthday

Alex has one whole bag full of chocolate, just for her grand mum. Under you can see all of the beauty of the bag - we have ate a lot of that chocolate. I'm a chocolate freak.

Our first night in our crib with chocolate




Alex is really bossy sometimes. She likes to take control of everything and it's fine by me! She's always the leader of the group and is always ready to help everyone. She's so shearing and warm person.


In Frankfurt

Alex is a traveller. She wants to see the world, she wants to see what's out there. She enjoys just to experience things and is open to everything. Even though she's pretty strict about what she wants, she can always do compromises with everyone. She never wants people to feel bad or sad about their selves.

She was being funny 

As everyone, Alex also has dreams. Dreams about what she wants to be. Sometimes I with I could be more like her, I think she doesn't even know how amazing she is!




Alex plays golf and just now she put a flag on our wall with signatures - of course golf players signatures. 

Our intelligent drunk-night <3 

So that's her! My little hunny booboo. I love you with all my heart and you're my best friend and I know, that's gonna be the fact of the rest of our lives. PUSIPUSI 

With love,
Meri


No comments:

Post a Comment