Sunday, October 27, 2013

Meri-Tuulia

This is Meri-Tuulia a.k.a Ocean Winds (translated from Finnish to English).


My first impression of Meri: she is sassy, classy, and so fashionable.  I was honestly pretty jealous of her when I first saw her.  Everything about her radiates confidence and style.  She can pull anything out of a closet and make it look good.  I love the way that she can start a conversation with anyone and make it a legit and genuine conversation.  She brings people together and makes everyone feel as though we are always having a good time; just because she can laugh and enjoy herself it makes others want to do the same.

When I first met Meri I knew instantly that I wanted to be her friend.  You know when you meet someone and you just feel like you've known them your whole life.  That's how it was when I met Meri.  We instantly got each other.  Our understanding of each other is so simple and easy.  We have the silliest inside jokes and interactions all the time.  Our friendship has blossomed in the most natural way possible and I know that I can talk about anything with this girl.  We will be together the rest of our lives as friends, no matter where we are in the world.  I couldn't be more happy that this is the other half to 2 Broke International Girls :) <3

Our first night going out together :)

She is always so fierce.

This is how we communicate through texts.
 Meri is a Time-Nazi.  She always wants to be on time and absolultey dislikes people who make her late.  It's one of the reasons why I love her.  Do not keep Meri waiting, she will leave your ass :)
Beautiful, Intelligent, and most of all Fun!
 Everything about her screams fun.  She radiates this beautiful light of fun, all you want to do is become her friend :)
The end of summer party! We dressed as our countries.
 She is absolutely in love with her country.  Every time we see something from Finland she will definitely point it out to you and then proceed to explain about it.  I love the fact that she is so proud of where she comes from!
She even sleeps in a fashionable way.

Well fuck you to! <3


Moving to our new apartment!

I've made a good example and now she is on her phone 24/7.  Just like and American :)

I took her Vapiano virginity.

A normal day in our apartment involves underwear on our faces. No big deal.
 She makes me feel as though I can do anything.  Around Meri you never have to be embarrassed.  I love the fact that she accepts everyone and everything for what he/she/it is.  She never judges anyone or anything for who/what they are.  She doesn't even realize how big of deal it is to be so non-judgement to everyone.  That is why you want to be her friend.  She accepts you for you and will never take that for granted.


Meri always makes new friends! Patrick :)

Of course she can pull of any look. Even Snookie! Can you say Haaaawt <3
Meri. The meatball to my spaghetti. The salt to my pepper. The ying to my yang. My best Friend and Sister.
 I would have never thought I could find someone like Meri.  She really is the best most awesome friend I could have! This year of crazy and madness would be so different it I didn't become friends with this beautiful girl.

To our readers: Be prepared for some crazy, boring, amazing, lovely, inspirational, beautiful, angry, wonderful post from the 2 of us!  We look forward to sharing our experiences and crazy, stupid things we do.  I only hope we can inspire others to enjoy life like Meri and I are and plan to do :)


With Love Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment